Generates Awareness and Engagement
The corporate blog should be part of the integrated communication as it drives newsletter subscriptions, enhance your social search presence. It helps develop awareness within your target audience and increases engagement. Corporate blog is vital tool of communication and long term growth of your business.
Starting an Online/Offline T-shirt business? Here are few easy bullets to identify
a. The type of Printing that should be used for your design
b. The Setup to be implemented if building one of your own.
Also called: silk-screen, screen, serigraphy, and serigraph printing
Screen printing is a printing technique whereby a mesh is used to transfer ink onto a substrate, except in areas made impermeable to the ink by a blocking stencil. One color is printed at a time, so several screens can be used to produce a multicoloured image or design.
1. Produces long lasting T-shirts
2. Cost effective for large batches, Volume discounts
3. Handmade feel
4. Can be used to print on many types of surfaces.
5. Flexible Printable area when compared to Digital Printing as screen can be made to cover the whole size of the T-shirt. However different T-shirt sizes will affect the outcome.
1. For designs with more than four to five colors, each extra color introduces cost and time.
2. No gradient possible within the design since each color variation would require an entirely separate screen
3. Can only print simple images and designs.
4. If slight changes need to be made to design, it’s labor intensive as a new screen needs to be prepared.
5. High initial cost to setup the equipment and maintenance.
Direct to Garment printing
Also known as DTG printing, digital direct to garment printing, digital apparel printing, and inkjet to garment printing.
In direct printing, the ink is printed directly onto the t-shirt. It’s as if you customized a normal printer to accept a t-shirt instead of paper.
1. More vibrant, colorful, and detailed prints than on screenprinted products.
2. Unlike screenpriting, unlimited and gradients of colors possible
3. Quantity is not a constraint to print a t-shirt. Can print little or in bulk
4. Quick turnaround time: Design to Print
5. Digital printing technologies are non-contact, meaning that media is printed on without hand contact, allowing for a more precise image and less distortion as compared to screenprinting
1. “The Hand” (of a garment) is a common expression in the industry which refers to how a final printed t-shirt (or product) feels to the touch, Digital Printing or D2G is not as good as Screen Printing but with technology it’s improving.
2. DTG printing on dark garments requires pre-treating the fabric in order to achieve opacity on dark garments.
3. Generally accepted that digital printing methods, though they hold up quite well, show signs of fatigue sooner than screenprinted t-shirts.
4. Higher Equipment maintenance and ink cost
Dye Sublimation – Dye sub is great for full color designs on white or light colored garments. It has no feel to the design but is a little trickier to master than inkjet heat transfers. Also, it tends to be a bit more expensive. You can also use this process on non textile products such as mugs, mousepads, tile, puzzles, coasters, key chains, etc.
Dye sub is used only on man made fabrics like polyester (with various results on blends and pre-treated fabrics). You cannot print on 100% cotton t-shirts with dye sub.
Vinyl Cutters – Use a machine to cut out designs on special solid color sheets of vinyl. Use heat to adhere cut vinyl to adhere vinyl to paper.
Pros: high quality, durability, easily customize different shirts, great for small orders.
Cons: have to separate and cut out each color independently, doesn’t work well for designs with complex patterns or designs that show a lot of background of the shirt inside the design.
Heat Press- Print transparent inks using a computer onto a special piece of paper. Use heat to adhere the ink and paper onto the cloth.
Pros: easy to print multi colors and complex designs, does not require different colors to be applied separately, great for small orders, easily customize different shirts.
Cons: Heavy feel of transfer, the cloth is the brightest part of the design: works well on white shirts, but doesn’t work on dark shirts, cracks, fades away easily.
We Advise not just ideas to the brand but also execute them. We believe in high quality, effective delivery of campaign. We believe that brand should engage the prospects and customer at every stage of customer experience. This can be explained by the social search framework.
Content: Our content optimization process is the first stage of social search framework. It includes blog posts, forum participations, whitepaper, social media releases, customer& how-to videos.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Our search engine optimization process is the second key element of social search framework. Our SEO expert works very closely with the all search engine updates that help us optimize our practices.
Social Media Optimization (SMO): The dynamic SMO is the third element of our social search framework. Our SMO expert works very closely with the all social media updates and strongly recommend to optimize Twitter, Facebook, YouTube Google+, slideshare, LinkedIn, etc.
Analytics: We analyze our content performance, search engine optimization, social media optimization and on regular basis. It helps is solve problems or correct inaccuracies, encourage advocates, and gain referrals.
We believe in high quality and effective delivery of campaign. This has pushed us hard to develop our efficient publisher network for SMS, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, and Display ads. Our performance campaign practice reflects our belief that brand should engage the prospects and customer at every stage of customer experience.
Strategy: This stage help us find your target clients, leverage the influencers. It also take an integrated approach.
Planning: At the planning stage we help clarify your goals, identify resources and budget for brand activations and campaigns. We evaluate what works best for client –SEM, SMM, SMS, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, or Display ads.
Media Buying: We help brands reach out to their target group by profiled subscribers through our trusted publisher network for SMS, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, and Display ads.
Analytics: We ensure that the client gets maximum advantage and value of each campaign. We analyze publisher s over campaigns with help of historical response rates across campaigns & publishers
As a Content Marketing Strategy, Focus on blogging, website content, articles, photos, videos, white papers, infographics, case studies and how-to-do guides to spread awareness of your brand. The idea is to communicate to the customers on a regular basis and keep the brand alive in their minds. This is a proven way to inspire loyalty and increase business.
Listen: At this stage, gain insights of customer, competitors, partner sentiment by doing social listening. It helps us provide direction to marketing ideas, product promotions, etc.
Create: This stage add value to nature of the content and tell stories about brand. Blog or video content is used to improve relevance, gain trusted advisor status, and increase product consideration
Share: Share content including blog posts, research reports, articles, industry best practices, articles, whitepaper, social media releases, customer & how-to videos on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pintrest, slideshare, YouTube, Digg, etc.
Engage: Impact perception by responding to social conversations – solve problems, correct inaccuracies, ignite fans, encourage advocates, gain referrals, demonstrate willingness to help.